What is the EDUCTOR device?
The EDUCTOR Biofeedback System was created through years of research into the fields of quantum energy and bio-energetics, and utilizes similar scientific theories and technological knowledge as devices like the ultrasound, MRI, Cat SCAN, EEG, and ECG, all of which measure the body electric in order to provide information to the patient about the state of their health.
The EDUCTOR Biofeedback System, however is gentler and less invasive to the body.
It is the most accurate and sensitive technology of its kind for identifying stress reactions to over 11,000 “trivector voltametric algorithmic signatures” stored in it’s database, such as those taken from nutritional items, medicines, pathogens, organs, herbs, allersodes, toxins and more.
The sophisticated wave-form generator also works to re-train harmony to the physical and emotional bodies by neutralizing stressors to help the patient create more harmonious patterns in their body-mind.
The EDUCTOR Biofeedback System assists in reconnecting you to your own inner knowing; revealing your innate wisdom to assist in identifying where to make lifestyle change and which specific stress reactions to manage.
In approximately five minutes testing, the EDUCTOR Biofeedback System can simultaneously detect and record information about your individual response to over 11,000 different biological frequencies. The session of therapy is then based on your personal reactivity to all these frequencies
What is Biofeedback?
Biofeedback, quite simply is any technique that takes a measurement of the body, and provides a result.
We can measure factors such as the voltage of the firing brain cells with an EEG, or the amperage of the heart muscle contractions with an ECG. The EDUCTOR contains similar programs.
Medical research shows the benefits of Biofeedback include:
- Ability to relax more quickly
- Improved sleep
- Reduction of stress, tenseness and nervousness
- Improved general health and sense of wellbeing
- Reduction of anger, fear, apprehension and gloominess
- Heightened muscle mobility, coordination, flexibility and sport performance
- Enhanced mental clarity, memory and improved attention
- Decreased pain/headaches
The EDUCTOR Biofeedback device measures micro-frequencies using fractal mathematics by taking into account all the values from each of the electrodes that are placed on the wrists, ankles and head.
The information is then “fed-back” to the patient, thus training the body to “recognise” the stressors and mount a healing response to them.
The “stressors” may be infections (viruses, bacteria etc), environmental toxins (pesticides, chemicals etc), hormonal imbalances, imbalanced emotions, past trauma, metabolic imbalances, dietary toxins, heavy metals, past vaccinations or diseases, and many more.
What does the EDUCTOR device test for?
The EDUCTOR Biofeedback System first measures your voltage, amperage, resistance, hydration, oxygen, proton and electron pressure scores by calculating values from all the electrodes.
These electrical calculations, called VARHOPE values, are important indicators of the health / stress of various different functions in the body.
After the VARHOPE values are tested, you are then tested for reactivity to over 11,000 items. From this, a matrix is created that gives valuable information about your health and well-being.
The practitioner uses this information to investigate the picture more thoroughly. Information is gathered about your nutritional status, hormonal balance, toxicities, infections, organ systems, spinal energy flow, meridian energy flow, and hundreds of other potential imbalances.
How is testing carried out?
During an EDUCTOR Biofeedback session, you will wear wrist and ankle bracelets as well as a head harness. You may lie down or sit up.
The sensors / electrodes comfortably read electrical impulses from the body and send the information to the computer which acts as a monitoring device. The biofeedback practitioner is able to educate the client as to what specific areas of the body / mind are most in need of stress reduction and re-education based on the information translated from the biofeedback device to the computer screen.
What will I feel during an EDUCTOR session?
Most people feel nothing at all, but sensitive people will feel a wavelike sensation in the head at times or a tingle in the wrist or ankle bands. You may also feel tired all of a sudden if a stressor is suddenly released. If a particular part of the body is being treated, you may feel sensations there. Often, during spinal therapy, a patient will suddenly feel the neck or other parts of the spine releasing.
While the biofeedback process is completely non-invasive and gentle, this powerful stress management support system induces relaxation and increased ability for the body to heal.
Does our lifestyle affect the results?
If you are very toxic, are taking lots of pharmaceutical medicines, are extremely stressed or have lots of amalgam fillings, the calibration may take longer but you will still get results.
How can the EDUCTOR Biofeedback System use the information to improve my health?
The EDUCTOR Biofeedback System functions in a multitude of ways:
- it can send signals to measure and record electro-physiological reactions to a multitude of items,
- it can re-educate certain muscles, nerves or organs to healthier functioning
- it can retrain areas of the body / mind / spirit to healthier patterns.
- it can invert certain signals that seem to be closely associated with a stress pattern, thus allowing the body to deal more effectively with the stressor.
Pre-designed stress reduction protocols may be used, or programs can be designed to meet the specific individual needs of each client.
There are hundreds of different training programs that may used simultaneously in limitless combinations to obtain optimum results.
No matter what your health problem, the EDUCTOR can help you.
The EDUCTOR Biofeedback System is used to find the underlying stressors on the body that may be contributing to disease.
It does not give a medical diagnosis of disease. This is entirely the responsibility of your doctor.
The EDUCTOR Biofeedback System :
- Is able to detect stressors, even before they become diseases.
- Can reduce or remove the underlying causes of known or unknown disease states by releasing blockages to normal function.
- Stimulates individual organs, tissues and hormones to function better
- Detects and reduces toxic load on the body
- Reduces the stress response
- Alleviates anxiety
- Detects and reduces allergies
- Detects and treats addictions
- Detects and corrects organ imbalances
- Counteracts the effects of pathologic organisms involved in present or past infections
- Gives a great boost to the immune system.
- Detects and balances hormones.
- Detects and corrects imbalances in the nervous system
- Detects and corrects brain wave imbalances
- Detects and corrects imbalances in heart rhythm
- Tests medicines, herbs, nutritional supplements for suitability to your own body.
- Detects emotional imbalances and balances the emotions,
- Detects and reduces the effects of constitutional and genetic weaknesses
- Detects nutritional imbalances and carries out nutri-energy balances to enhance absorption and assimilation of nutrients
- Detects causes of your particular imbalances and treats them.
- Tests for years that trauma has occurred and clears the effects of past trauma.
- Clears toxins from any organ in the body
- Balances spinal energy flow
- Balances the acupuncture meridians
- Balances the energy field
- Balances the chakras.
- Balances neurotransmitters
- Balances the cranial sacral system
- Corrects dental imbalances, whether infection, toxicity, inflammation or jaw malalignment
- Has a program that enhances learning or sports performance
- Has a very effective anti-smoking program.
- Treats cancer by re-educating the body to react to the cancer correctly, and improves immunity to encourage the body to remove cancer cells.
- Stimulates the body to higher levels of healing
- Gives stem cell therapy
- And many more specific therapies
How does the EDUCTOR Biofeedback System help mental and emotional imbalances?
One of the most intriguing abilities of the INDIGO Biofeedback System is in providing insight into mental and emotional states. Very specific emotional stress and historical information can be uncovered with uncanny accuracy and effectiveness.
Discussing relevant emotional stress with the patient helps to validate their emotions and helps them to consciously comprehend the impact that emotional factors have on their life.
The EDUCTOR has a very effective program to help you release unwanted emotional patterns or subconscious beliefs that are not serving you.
What will I feel After an EDUCTOR session?
After each session you should feel the benefits immediately. The effects continue to assimilate throughout the next 2-3 weeks. However, if a treatment session is very strong, you may feel tired, nauseous or have a headache afterwards. Drinking plenty of filtered water and taking the drops made during the session will help to reduce these side effects.
How many sessions are needed?
Regular sessions with the EDUCTOR will greatly enhance your overall health.
Initially you may need weekly or fortnightly sessions to get you into balance as quickly as possible, particularly for serious chronic diseases.
Once the readings are showing significant improvements in your own healing abilities, sessions can be reduced to monthly or bi-monthly.
It is up to you to decide how often you would like to come after this. From experience I find that after 2 months, most people will feel they need another session to stay well.
The body is designed to heal itself!
The process of biofeedback is not just to heal – but to help the body remember the balanced and stress free state. When it is entrained (re-educated) to the healthier patterns of a relaxed state, this process of self-regeneration happens naturally.
It may take the body multiple sessions to entrain or “relearn” healthier patterns. Some people respond very quickly, especially those whose lifestyle choices are already aligned with good health.
If your SOC (Suppression of Cure) score is very high it will generally take more sessions to achieve lasting results than someone with a low SOC score.
What is the SOC Score?
The SOC score means Suppression Of Cure score. It is calculated by entering into the computer any lifestyle factors that may be influencing your health, such as number of medications you are taking, or amount of sugar in the diet.
People who are on several drug medications will generally need more sessions than those who are not taking pharmaceutical medication. This is due to the suppressive effect of pharmaceuticals on the body’s normal functioning.
How do I best “HOLD” a treatment in my body?
Some people may need more education, training and support around improving nutrition, hydration, exercise and / or sleep patterns, or avoiding addictive substances or harmful life habits, before getting lasting improvements. Generally speaking, the longer a client has held certain stress patterns which are causing them pain or illness, the more sessions they may need to begin re-balancing or re-training those patterns and reactions. The SOC score keeps track of lifestyle changes you are making.
With each session you take home a bottle of homeopathic medicine that is made from all the therapies you receive during your session. Taking this medicine helps the body to hold the treatment longer. It is also important to drink plenty of filtered water before and after the session as the body will go through detoxification processes from all the therapies carries out.
How much does a session cost?
The recommended fee for EDUCTOR sessions is $150 – $200 per hour, but since this will put EDUCTOR sessions out of the financial reach of some people, my fee is $100 per hour, including the take-home homeopathic medicine.
Concession rate is $90 per hour if you hold a pension card or are on unemployment or disability benefits.
The optimal session time is 1½ to 2 hours for adults and 1 hour for small children.
If you are having a specific therapy, e.g allergy therapy, on a weekly basis, the fee is $60 per half hour.